Once you have been successful in your application for the necessary visa requirements to work in New Zealand, the next step is to start searching and applying for roles within your chosen Kiwi city. You can do this in two ways:
- visit our job board and search and apply directly to roles that interest you.
- register your details on MyRandstad and upload your CV & cover letter. Once your skills & experience match any of the current roles we have available, a specialist recruitment consultant will contact you to arrange a time to meet.
when you start working in New Zealand
Finding work in New Zealand is just the first step. Once you have secured your employment in New Zealand, there are a range of websites and associations who can help you make the successful transition into living and working abroad. The below are some useful links to help you get started.
For information on:
- how to obtain an IRD number and other international taxation enquiries, visit the Inland Revenue website.
- how to find an apartment or house to live in across New Zealand, there are a number of websites you can visit, including TradeMe, Gum Tree, Realestate.co.nz.
- how to study in New Zealand, visit this website
Randstad can make working in New Zealand a reality by providing you with exciting, rewarding career opportunities in some of the best cities in the world. We are always on the look-out for skilled professionals wanting to experience the fantastic lifestyle on offer in this part of the world.