When we partner with our clients, our number one goal is to achieve best practice safety delivery and standards for you. That is why, a
fter your successful induction with Randstad at one of our client sites, we commit significant time, effort and resources to ongoing OH&S monitoring, consultation and reporting.
Our ongoing OHS procedures include:
- Monitoring & consultation - We provide an open line of communication between our contractors and consultants. We conduct regular and ongoing monitoring and consultations with temporary employees and clients to provide the opportunity for free flowing discussion on OHS issues such as induction and training, any safety issues or concerns at a client’s site, and overall work practices, policies and procedures that affect health and safety.
- Incident investigation - Our incident investigation procedure provides a systematic method of reporting, assessing and controlling job safety hazards/near misses and injuries, ensuring we have a strong foundation for continuous improvement. To maintain the health safety and welfare of our employees all identified job safety hazards, incidents and near misses are used to improve our processes. Where corrective actions are identified following an incident, we provide our clients with a summary report detailing of those actions and timeframes for ongoing monitoring and consultation.
- Workcover industry benchmark reporting – To continuously improve the performance of our OHS and injury management systems, we conduct quarterly reviews of our performance in line with Workcover’s industry OHS procedure benchmarks for compensation/injury management across all jurisdictions.
- Return to work & rehabilitation - Our professionally accredited team brings to our client partnerships 25 years of experience in the field of vocational rehabilitation. We know it is not just the temporary worker who feels the effect of an injury, many employers suffer decreased productivity and company performance through lost time. We are therefore committed to an early and safe return to work of any worker who has an injury/illness arising from their duties with Randstad. Our primary focus is to help workers to return to pre-injury employment and benefit from rehabilitation opportunities, support networks, social contact, responsibility, familiarity and routine.
- OH&S system & third party audits – To monitor the performance of our safety plan and procedures in line with the as4801 standard, we undertake monthly, quarterly and bi-annual internal branch and external systems audits. This provides for a systematic review of all areas of our safety strategic plan and identifies area for continuous improvement or corrective action.