My client is a leading distributor of Electronic Components and they are looking for a sales superstar to head up their branch in Christchurch.
You will be reporting directly to the Sales Manager and your main duties will include but are not limited to;
- Establishing professional and productive relationships with key accounts
- Managing and farming existing accounts
- Proactively hunting for new business opportunities
- Up selling and cross selling products
- Coordinating and working effectively and efficiently with sales support person and sales teams members
To be successful in this role you must have a combination of the qualifications and skills listed below;
- Electronics qualification and/or hands on electronic industry experience
- 5-7 years experience in technical sales role with a strong track record
- Professional and effective relationship management skills
- Proficient in Excel
This role would suit someone with previous sales experience who is extremely proactive and self motivated. You will be supported by a sales support person however a lot of the work will involve travelling around to meet people on your own.
This is a fantastic opportunity for any sales representative who is looking for the next step in their career in a more independent, flexible sales role.
If this sounds like something you might be interested in or you want to find out more then please apply online or give Amy a call on 03 335 3820 for a confidential chat.
sales, electronics, sales representative, sales manager, engineering, technical sales