Our client is an industry leader in the manufacturing and transportation industry and they are looking for a Technical Lead to manage a small team of C++ embedded developers. Our client is located on the North Shore with plenty of parking spaces, cafes, and great benefits.
As the Technical Lead, you will be responsible for the software delivery of selected projects. Whilst this is a leadership role, you will be able to utilise your C++ experience in a hands-on capacity. You will be working with a diverse range of stakeholders within the business such as Product Managers, UX Designers and Systems Engineers. As a result, your ability to tailor your communication style is pivotal to this role.
- Create detailed designs and system architectures
- UI design and implementation (experience using QT preferred)
- Digital Signal processing and basic knowledge of radar technology is highly desirable
- Manage project risks and ensure smooth delivery
- Project initiation including pipelining and resource scheduling
- Utilise Object oriented principles
- Mentor and manage a number of software developers' performance
If this is a position of interest, submit your CV and cover letter detailing your suitability for this role via the "apply now" button. If you have any questions, please contact Angeline Lee on 09 336 0351.
C++, embedded, software developer, software engineer, senior developer, technical lead, research & development