Our client, a great development house building top notch websites & applications for the top clients, is looking for a Senior Developer to join them as a part of the team growth.
Given the high client standards and expectations, you will leverage your PHP skills and use great Symfony framework to build great applications.
The Developer will lead and manage their own projects - as well as provide support and work collaboratively with the rest of the development team.
- The Developer must have solid development experience with PHP/MySQL with Symfony frameworks (2 & 3)
- An ability to read an interpret wireframe documentation and technical specifications;
- The Developer must also be able to demonstrate experience in building and managing very fast websites using a variety of optimisation tools and techniques; have Git, Capistrano, TDD, Linux and possibly Arduino plus great communication skills and a passion for digital media.
- The role will also require some or all of the following experience:
- PHP based CSM (e.g. Wordpress, Sulu, Bolt)
- Knowledge of Object Oriented Design principles
- Experience developing efficient, well-structured web based applications
- Experience creating and consuming RESTful APIs and occasionally SOAP.
- Experience with version control systems such as SVN and GIT.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send the following to email@example.com:
- Your updated CV with specific project details
- Your github link
- Your website or any source code to share
Thanks for viewing!