Are you in a position where progression is limited or doesn’t occur? Do you feel that your current skill-sets and experience are undervalued?
An established main contractor is currently seeking an experienced Site Manager to join their growing team. This reputable contractor has an array of projects valuing from $1m - $15m and builds within the commercial construction sector. This is a company who are looking to invest in individuals on a long-term basis and understand the importance of loyalty and hard work. It is essential as Site Manager that you are self motivated and work effectively with others.
As Site Manager it is imperative that you are technically competent with a trade background so you understand the work that you are undertaking. A commercial construction background is ideal with the ability to multitask.
- Liaison with key stakeholders
- Coordinating all subcontractors, suppliers and material deliveries
- Ensuring project completion with timescale and budget
- Ensuring all subcontractors and employees adhere to all OH&S requirements
- Competitive Salary
- Includes a vehicle
- Innovative company willing to invest
- Great culture and working environment
- Exciting large commercial projects
This is a fantastic opportunity for a candidate who holds 5 - 10 years experience and is looking for companies that help you grow and develop your current skill-sets.
If you are interested, pick up the phone and call me, Rachel Turner on 09 336 0385. And if you really feel you want to pass up on this opportunity, pass it on to someone who will jump at the chance and earn yourself $500 for a successful referral.