We are supporting a leading NZ based financial services firm to attract talent to their Scrip Settlements administration team. You will gain exposure to both the local and international markets, whilst gaining valuable coaching and training.
Are you looking for an organisation that will train and develop you to be a financial services professional? Are you looking for a working atmosphere that will provide advancement from both a personal and professional level?
This position will involve some of the following tasks (training included):
- Settlement of FI Securities using both manual and electronic Systems
- Communicating with various registries, brokers, and custodians
- Stock Reconciliation
- Receiving and making payments
- Data input
We are open to seeing a range of candidates that either have experience with Scrip Settlements arena, or who are looking for their first role in a corporate environment. The key to being a successful candidate in this environment will be your motivation to support the team as well as grow your career with this first class firm!
The following attributes are desirable:
- A tertiary qualification in Finance.
- Experience in Administration, Banking, or Data Entry.
The following are must haves:
- A positive personality
- A drive to succeed
- An interest in Finance
- The ability to work in a team
- High attention to detail
- Technical ability (good computer skills)
For more information please call Mike Healy at Randstad Recruitment on 04 494 1347, or simply apply now.