Would you like to play a key role as a Senior Project Manager for a business undertaking transformation?
A large property specialist who are devoted to supplying a high standard of investment returns are looking for a Senior Project Manager on a contractual basis. They currently manage an impressive portfolio of real estate which is a mixture of retail and commercial buildings and are going through a business transformation.
As Senior Project Manager you are expected to define the project cope, goals and deliverables and manage the projects across different business units. It is essential that you have leadership experience as you will play a large part in directing the team and overseeing complex decision making processes.
- Experience managing a corporate transaction or merger/acquisition projects
- Great business acumen, ability to work across multiple projects at different life cycles
- Business analysis techniques
- Must have great communication skills
- Be able to plan and track the project timelines and meet deadlines
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a reputable property specialist who has gone from strength to strength year on year.
Is this you? Pick up the phone and call me, Rachel Turner on 09 336 0385
Don’t think that’s you? Don’t worry; you can still earn $500 for the successful referral of a Senior
Project Manager for this vacancy, just call us.