We are looking for an administrator who is interested in a fantastic opportunity to work within a national organisation and contribute positively to the wider team. The successful candidate will be proactive, work effectively within a team, have good organisational skills and be customer focused.
The ability to manage a busy workload, whilst maintaining a positive and professional attitude is the key to success in this temporary role.
Ideal applicants would:
- be willing to pick up any tasks required both small and complex
- have excellent customer service and problem solving ability
- be able to quickly absorb new information
- be accurate in the information that is communicated
- enjoy working with a close team and be confident in working within required timeframes
Attention to detail, good oral and written communication skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office products are also essential attributes. Applicants are expected to work effectively within a team, have good organisational skills and be customer focused.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link.