Is providing a high standard of customer service important to you? Are you passionate about customer experience? Then we would love to hear from you as we have an exciting opportunity for someone who wants to start their corporate career...
Working in the CBD for a busy construction consultancy, in a vibrant and modern office. you will be the first point of contact for both internal and external customers. You will be a peoples person where no task is too big. This role is varied and therefore we are looking for someone who:
- can think outside of the box
- shows strong iniative and is a problem solver
- has exceptional organisational skills and can work well to various pressures and deadlines
- is able to work autonomously and take direction well.
- collabrates well with the wider team
We are looking for a real driven and energetic individual who will provide reception and administration support to the office. Some of the duties would include:
- meet and greet guests
- incoming and outgoing post including couriers
- diary management
- data entry
- basic accounting functions
- general administration
You will be a real 'go getter' to be considered for this role and be someone eager to grow and develop. The company is well regarded within their industry and offer great opportunities for the right individual. Ideally you will have:
- some experience within a customer service or administration role
- an interest in health and safety and HR
- be outgoing and focused on building great relationships
- competent in the MS office including word and excel
- an accurate data entry speed
- be well presented and personable
We would love to hear from you if this sounds like you? It is a junior role and would suit someone who is looking to take that step into the corporate world. Please apply online if you would like to find out more...