We are working with the large and highly successful private organisation to fill multiple permanent project manager roles across a number of programmes and projects across the organisation. These range from technology
This is an organisation who highly values its staff. This is demonstrated in highly flexible working hours and styles including the ability to work from home. This paired with a good remuneration package and development opportunities means this is a highly attractive employer.
This team of delivery professionals are looking for effective and high performing Project Managers to join them. You will be comfortable working across small, medium and large pieces of work and constantly juggling multiple priorities. Managing a schedule to budget and scope come naturally to you as will stakeholder and vendor management, meaning your communication skills, both oral and written are impeccable.
You will have the following:
- A minimum of 5 years in a Project Management role with proven successful delivery
- Agile and Prince2 experience, ideally qualifications
- Experience delivering technology and business projects
- Experience in the private sector in New Zealand or Australia
- The ability to articulate and explain information to your customers in a concise manner
If you think you have what it takes to step into these roles and hit the ground running then please get in touch on email@example.com or 04 494 3469 for a confidential discussion about your career. In order to be considered for this role you must already hold the right to work in New Zealand.