This Global Engineering Consultancy has been responsible for the delivery of some of Auckland’s key transportation projects. They are a collective of some of the brightest minds in the business and after merging with another global infrastructure giant are gearing up to take advantage of Auckland’s significant growth
They are seeking a Project Manager to be part of their growing team You will be involved in business case studies, minor safety works, capital works projects and a lot more. Ideally you will have sounds experience dealing with key stakeholders in local government transport agencies and have a few transportation projects under your belt.
Benefits on offer:
- Excellent salary commensurate with market and experience.
- Convenient office location
- The chance to hold a key and influential position within a growing division of a global business.
- Inspiring workplace culture.
The successful applicant will:
- Hold a tertiary qualification in an engineering field.
- Have 4-6 years experience as a project manager within either a civil contractor or consultancy environments.
- Preferably have local experience, overseas applicants will be considered provided they have relevant experience that can translate to the local market.
If this sounds like it could be the next step in your career or if you are interested in learning about other career advancing opportunities then click apply now or send your CV to email@example.com.
** If you don't quite have the requirements that meet this opportunity but are interested in career progressing opportunities across Auckland please apply. Our team has numerous opportunities across the construction space for Quantity Surveyors, Estimators, Project Managers, Site Managers, Project Engineers, Site Engineers.