Are you in a position where progression is limited or doesn’t occur? Do you feel that your current skill-sets and experience are undervalued?
A national, established main contractor with a full order book for 2017 are currently seeking a Project Manager to join their growing team. This contractor specialises in commercial construction and has projects that fall under a variety of industry sectors including commercial, industrial and education.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Project Manager who has 5 years+ experience and who understands the fundamentals of project management. This is a client facing role so it is essential that you are capable of liaising and managing customers. You must have a proven track record of programming, planning and understanding budget.
- Experience programming and planning
- Must understand budget
- Must have commercial knowledge
- Deliver multiple projects within expected time frames and to budget.
- Programming and scheduling of activities
- Lead and mentor team.
- Liaising with clients and consultants
- Developing and building relationships
- Maintaining the highest standards of safety
- Excellent Communicator with a high level of computer literacy
- Advise on strategies for the service improvements and service development
This main contractor can offer an excellent opportunity for the right candidate with development and growth. They are willing to invest in their employees and there is a good working culture in the office.
Is this you? Pick up the phone and call me, Rachel Turner on 09 336 0385
Don’t think that’s you? Don’t worry; you can still earn $500 for the successful referral of a Senior
Project Manager for this vacancy, just call us.