Are you a knowledgeable program coordinator? Are you extremely organized with a self motivating mentality and looking for your next challenge? If yes, I want to hear from you.
My client is on the search for an experienced Program Coordinator to support a 3 month project starting in March. You will be working for a well known, national, state enterprise. This exciting vacancy is a full time position based in East Tamaki.
Some of the program coordinator duties include;
- Confidently liaising with internal and external stakeholders
- Reading and understanding complex plans
- Coordinate meetings and be willing to take minutes when required
- Ensure processes are being abided to
The ideal candidate will;
- Have a self managing mentality
- Be savvy with technology
- Have an approachable, friendly personality
- Enjoy communicating on all levels
- Have experience in the digital space is desirable
You will be supporting four program managers and will be able to adapt your approach to get the best results for the project. You will be confident in your abilities, with an analytical approach and you will hit the ground running in this newly created role. If successful, you will be required to complete a criminal conviction check and you must have full working rights in New Zealand.
If your experience mirrors the requirements and sounds like what you are looking for, please apply online with an up to date CV and I will contact you. I look forward to hearing from you.