I am looking for talented Payroll professional who is available to join this well established company located in central Auckland. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a well established organisation that looks after its people and promotes autonomy.
Key Responsibilities include
- Process all wages and salary pay runs in a timely and accurate manner within the specified payment period according to payroll processing guidelines
- Update all remuneration changes accurately and process back pays appropriately
- Prepare final pays including redundancy calculations, settlement agreements etc for Payroll Manager authorisation
- Calculate and process manual or special payments as and when required
- Upload bank file/s ready for authorisation and release of payments to employees
- Prepare Superannuation payment and ensure schedule is sent to authorities.
- Process all payroll General Ledger journals in accounting system at the completion of all pay runs
- Clear payroll related General Ledger accounts as per business accounting requirements
- Reconcile Southern Cross invoices/statements and prepare payment of invoices via Accounts team
- Complete IRD reconciliations and prepare payments to IRD.
- Comply with legislation and apply relevant changes to payroll system.
- Assist and work on projects for the improvement of Payroll
- Minimum of 2 years solid payroll experience.
- Experience in processing weekly wages and monthly salaries
- Must be tech savvy, intermediate level of proficiency in Word and Excel is a must!
- Must be well organised, have good time management skills, ability to multi task and meet deadlines
- Strong understanding of NZ Holidays Act and general payroll practices and procedures
- Exceptional Customer Service and communication skills
- Must thrive in a fast paced and changing environment
- Must be a team player and enjoy taking part in work social activities
- Excellent communication skills
You will be able to take ownership of the role and be available to start in the near future. Payglobal/Chris 21 experience would be of benefit but is not essential. A very competitive package is on offer. If this sound's like you, and you are entitled to work in New Zealand, please register your interest by hitting the Apply Now button below and send through your CV with a covering letter. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion please contact Kevin Grant on +64 9 336 0371