Are you a motivated and aspiring professional, looking to become part of a vibrant and energetic department?
Do you wish to join a highly committed group of students and staff at an Academy that offers excellent opportunities for career development?
Do you have an enthusiastic approach to teaching Maths with high professional standards?
This post is for you!
Our client is located in the Blackpool area. The school has made significant progress since the appointment of the present Head, and recent changes in leadership have resulted in significant improvements in outcomes.
The school is looking for a full time, permanent teacher of Maths from September 2017. The post offers opportunities to teach throughout the age and ability ranges to responsive pupils.
The ability to teach Maths to students age 11-16 is essential.
- Be an outstanding and innovative classroom practitioner who can lead and enthuse students
- have a proven track record of impacting on student achievement and the development of the department
- have excellent organisational and communication skills, with an eye for detail
- have a sense of humour and the ability to keep a smile on your face at all times
The school can offer:
- Excellent Salary & relocation packages
- Visa sponsorship
- Career development
- excellent facilities
- supportive management team
- regular one to one meetings with head of department
- support where needed
- friendly and caring environment
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of students and expects all staff to share this commitment.
To discuss this fantastic opportunity in more detail please contact Marleen Marais on email@example.com
Start your Randstad Journey today!