First class NZ brand, which lives and breathes to serve their customers, to build on innovation and to be recognised as the market leader in their FMCG industry. In this industry, you will be a part of keeping the NZ economy moving at pace, as well as driving improvements to the lives of Kiwis up and down the country! The leader of this team is widely recognised as a top talent in the business and is now leading the team through various transitions and evolving requirements, to drive commercial excellence.
As the Investment Analyst, you will, of course, have the skills and abilities expected;
- Financial Analysis of prospective clients
- Comfortable preparing, reviewing and assessing the P&L on a monthly basis
- Long term forecasting use by Group - Profiling of debt exposure
- Preparing analysis for investment decision making
- Working alongside your clients in regards to loan management
- Ensuring there is accurate performance reporting, to support the integrity of the data and ensure spend is within budget
However, due to both the high volume and high level of stakeholder engagement, it is equally important to have;
- Persuasiveness/Influencing, managing the expectations/demands of your stakeholders
- Although, being able to hold them to account with your own expectations
- The ability not just to fully understand high level and detailed concepts, but the ability to explain this in a story which can be understood with ease
- Time management skills go without say!
What is the opportunity beyond the role? This is a leading company with an almighty presence in NZ, they are currently undergoing cultural changes in order to recognise and retain top talent. They look to drive leadership from within, attracting internal talent to leadership positions. As part of a high-performing team, you will be in the spotlight from day one, with many people from this team being poached elsewhere within the business. If you are performing to an excellent level, enjoying your work and demonstrating a healthy work ethic, your career will flourish, under a leader who drives, coaches and mentors their team, to produce results.
If you feel you have what it takes for this role, please get in touch, apply direct, or pick up the phone.
DD: (09) 3360366
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.