Are you a resilient administrator with a strong eye for detail? Do you have a background in HR or is it something you are interested in? If yes, I would love to hear from you!
My client in Tauranga is looking for an administrator with a HR focus. The role is on a temporary basis for a couple of weeks to assist with the HR department with a new project.
Some of the HR administrator’s duties include;
- Accurately entering information into the database
- Liaising with internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to multitask on multiple screens
- High command of English – both written and verbal
The ideal candidate will;
- Have a self managing mentality
- Be savvy with technology
- Be highly motivated to succeed
- Have confident communication at all level
You will contribute to a strong, driven environment and will be able to hit the ground running. You will be willing to complete necessary documentation, including criminal conviction checks and data entry tests. You will have a bubbly personality and a good work ethic.
If your experience mirrors the requirements and sounds like what you are looking for, please apply online with an up to date CV and I will contact you. It is a prerequisite that you have working rights in NZ. I look forward to hearing from you.