We are recruiting for outstanding Geography teachers to join the Randstad team!
The UK offers an amazing opportunity for qualified teachers to experience teaching in the UK!
Hundreds of teachers from all over the world travel to the United Kingdom each year to work, so that they can then enjoy the “British life”. Whether you want to spend a year in the UK developing your teaching abilities further or to use it as a base to travel Europe, Randstad offer a multitude of opportunities to qualified teachers.
You can be rest assured that the dedicated team at Randstad will be able to make a suitable match between you and your new employer.
What we can offer:
- A Specialist team to ensure you find your ideal job in London
- CV and interview preparation
- Competitive rates across London
- Relocation packages - conditions apply
- Opportunity to earn termly bonuses
- Flexible arrival dates during the year
- Assistance with visas and other important information
- Ability to work in a variety of different schools across London
What we are looking for:
- Experienced or newly qualified teachers with a passion to teach
- Teachers with a forward thinking approach
- Excellent behaviour management skills
- Outstanding interpersonal skills
- Confident, enthusiastic and reliable
Your role as a Geography will require you to:
- Deliver the UK curriculum on a daily basis to students in KS3 & KS4 ( age 11-16)
- Able to think on your feet and handle difficult situations in classroom
- Plan and prepare outstanding lessons during long term / perm placements
- Build positive relationships with students and staff
- Excellent communication skills
- Be able to work well in a team environment
Get in touch with Marleen Marais on email@example.com for more information on career opportunities we offer ambitious teachers like you; whether you’re looking to teach in London or other parts of the UK
To work in the UK, you must be eligible for one of the following visas - Youth Mobility, Ancestry, Tier2 or be in possession of an EU or British passport. More information can be found on https://www.gov.uk/government/organisations/uk-visas-and-immigration
Start your Randstad Journey today!