Our client; a growing, multinational technology business are currently recruiting for an Interim Finance Manager on a 6 month fixed term contract.
Reporting directly in to the CEO this role will hold full responsibility for the end to end financial & management reporting process, including month end and the consolidation and presentation of the monthly management reporting pack.
Key responsibilities include:-
- Manage all finance, office administration functions, including cash flow management, management reporting, budgeting and forecasting, board reporting, financial accounting & taxation.
- Manage and develop the finance team of 3 employees.
- Finance business partner with key business managers and stakeholders to drive business performance.
- Provide financial leadership in supporting multiple business process re engineering projects.
- Manage audit process
- CA qualified or equivalent
- Excellent communication, stakeholder engagement & influencing skills
- Experience working in leading, fast paced, & demanding corporate environment.
- Previous experience managing a dynamic transactions team.
- Advanced analytical ability, particularly the use of Excel.
- The ability to articulate complex financial information to non finance professionals.
This role, although initially being recruited on a fixed term contract basis, has a high possibility of becoming a permanent contract for the right candidate.
This role requires someone who is immediately available or on a notice period of no longer that 1 week.
If this sounds like you please e mail your c.v. to email@example.com
Statutory Accounting, Tax, Consolodation, Financial Analysis, Finance Management