The Finance Manager will engage with a number of the Business Units to support & drive towards better outcomes in financial management, performance and ongoing strategic and commercial management decisions
The Finance Manager will own certain knowledge domains that will complement their BU’s support responsibilities and relationships. This will include areas such as revenue, margin, operations, transformation programme, performance measurement, reporting, strategy and others as the needs of the business change.
Relevant Qualifications, Skills & Experience
- Finance or Accounting degree (or similar tertiary qualification)
- CA, CPA or equivalent
- Proven ability in senior business advisory
- Previous experience owning and delivering projects
- Have led improvement in financial performance and have been highly valued by senior clients
- Experience providing general business advice to senior managers and executives
- Business change, improvement and turnaround
- Senior stakeholder management/influencing skills
- Agility/working at pace/able to handle pressure
- Drive for results
If you feel you're suited for this role and are ready for a demanding yet exciting opportunity then please apply today!
Alternatively if feel this role isn't quite what you're looking for but you are looking for something within the senior finance space then please send your CV through to myself at email@example.com