Are you an experienced Executive Assistant with a confident approach and seeking a new challenge? Are you a whizz with PowerPoint and looking to work for a fun, rewarding environment?
Are you approachable and confident? Do you consider yourself to be fast on your feet, willing to go the extra mile? Do you thrive through others people’s successes?
If the answer is yes, I would love to hear from you.
My client is seeking an experienced EA who will be assisting the General Manager and supporting up to 5 senior managers at any one time. This senior role is based in Parnell with an awesome team and free parking. We are looking for somebody who is hard working, sociable but also driven and agile. The offices are new, bright and modern and the company is global and renowned throughout their industry.
Are you ready to hit the ground running?!
The Executive Assistant duties will include;
- Innovatively creating PowerPoint documents from minimal information
- Diary and meeting management and delegating requests for a quicker turnaround
- Arranging travel and accommodation requirements
- Confidently composing newsletters and delivering accordingly
- Take complete ownership of a job and develop it into your own
The ideal candidate will;
- Have advanced PowerPoint skills and intermediate Excel capabilities
- Confident with diary management
- Have outstanding organisation and prioritisation skills
- Have an articulate approach
- Be resilient to change and agile in your execution
- Confident in your own ability whilst being able to build strong relationships based on trust
If this mirrors your experience and expectations, and wish to know more, please apply online and I will contact you directly.