Are you passionate about working with children? Would you like to build on your experience working with 0-5 year olds? Then this job is for you!
Randstad Education are a leading provider of qualified and unqualified early childcare teachers in New Zealand and we make it our business to contribute to our local communities and shape our children's lives for the future. We call this "Shaping the World of Education".
Central to this is our pool of dedicated Relievers who give 100% to providing a caring and safe environment for our children.
For those of you holding a limited NZ work visas this is a great opportunity to be a Randstad Teacher and be able to work in a variety of cities in New Zealand. Moving cities and continuing to work for us is EASY!
Apply now if you have:
• At least 3 months experience working with children aged 0-5 years (preferably in a childcare centre)
• Enthusiasm and energy to burn!
• Initiative and be proactive in a team environment
• Flexibility with a friendly, confident and 'can do' attitude
• A high level of written and spoken English
• Clear criminal record
• Reliable transport
• Competitive hourly rates
• We want to build on your experience - we provide FREE Professional Development
• Work with a dedicated consultant and be apart of our Friendly Team
• You choose the days you work!
Help us Shape the World of Education and apply online today.