Do you consider yourself to be adaptable and have worked productively with a wide range of people, including groups with conflicting priorities? Ideally you'll love to work in a team environment where each team member can explore new ideas and validate their thinking with each other.
My client is looking for a Technical Business Analyst with a wide range of industry experience across public and private organisations. I am looking for somebody who has worked across the business analyst spectrum, from preparing project initiation documents, business cases and senior management briefings to delivering detailed specifications and working with code.
The following gives a brief overview of some of the work that you ideally have experience in:
* Elicited and documented user requirements with:
- Requirement Statements
- User stories
* Prepared developer specifications
* Documented business processes using Business Process Model and Notation (BPMN) and Unified Modelling language (UML) Activity Diagrams
* Prepared database schemas with database modelling tools
* Developed HTML and XSLT prototypes
* Developed and executed SQL
This role will entail a large amount of data migration and data modelling. Experience with XML Schema, XML data and XSLT will be a necessity to be successful in securing this position.
Although this role will initially be a contract position for 3 months, there is a strong likelihood that this will be extended as this is a business critical role.
This role will start ASAP based on your availability.
Please apply directly with a cover letter and resume. Any questions or enquiries, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org