Randstad are recruiting on behalf of a well-known NZ organisation. We are looking for switched-on, Dunedin-based candidates to join a government contact centre as Customer Service Representatives.
This is a great opportunity to develop your career in customer service while working in a friendly and supportive team environment.
The position is 6 month fixed term working Monday to Friday shifts between 7am - 7pm. Full training will be provided and development opportunities are available to the right applicant.
To apply, you must:
- Be a New Zealand Citizen OR Resident
- Have at least 2 years customer service experience (retail, hospo, reception etc - contact centre experience is not required)
- Be driven to learn and challenge yourself
- Be confident using computers and picking up new technology
- Have a friendly, empathetic, customer-focussed attitute.
Please express your interest by applying today. Applications close Tuesday 21st March at 5pm.