Are you passionate about helping people and looking to start a career with a supportive organisation?
If so, apply today!
Randstad are recruiting on behalf of a busy government organisation. We are looking for Customer Service Representatives to join their contact centre in Dunedin Central.
In this role you will be taking inbound phone calls and assisting clients with a range of enquiries related to this government organisation.
You will be problem-solving, using your people skills, and providing exceptional customer service. You will also be updating the organisation system and database accurately and efficiently.
Our client is a well-regarded government organisation who have a strong focus on providing their clients with the best possible experience.
They have a supportive and friendly culture and a diverse office. There are extensive opportunities for internal progression and development, and the contact centre is a great place to start out and learn more about what they do.
To apply for this role, you MUST:
- Be available for full-time work;
- Be available for rostered shifts across the contact centre opening hours, which are Monday - Friday, 7am - 7pm.
The full-time starting salary for this role is $45,348 per annum. Our client also offers employees 9% superannuation contributions.
The contact centre is located in Dunedin Central.
The start date for this role is Monday 3rd April. You MUST be available to start full-time on this date.
This is a six month fixed-term contract.
To apply for this role, you must:
- Be a New Zealand Citizen or Resident;
- Be available to start full-time work on Monday 3rd April;
- Have a clean criminal record;
- Have clean credit (no major defaults, bankruptcy etc.);
- Be available for full-time work across contact centre opening hours (see above);
- Be available to attend an Assessment Centre if you are shortlisted for the role;
- Have excellent written and spoken communication skills;
- Be a strong computer user and a fast learner; AND
- Have exceptional people skills and a desire to help people.
Previous contact centre experience is not required for this role.
As part of this process, we will ask you to demonstrate transferable skills from your previous work experience to show you have the right skills required for this role.
Apply today! Please contact Naomi from Randstad on 093360348 with any questions.