Are you looking for better work life balance. Want to finish work and enjoy your afternoons off? A position has become available for an energetic, customer focused individual to join a supportive, fun and professional team working within the food industry.
This is a busy phone based role that requires individuals to
- be customer focused
- to be computer savvy and able to pick up new systems quickly
- have fast & accurate data entry
- be detail orientated
- have customer service experience, ideally in a contact centre environment however retail or hospitality is also desirable
- be Team players
- be able to handle a high call volume
- be able to work between the hours of 7am-12.30pm four days per week + 7am-3.30pm on a day of your choice
In return you will part of a dynamic and supportive team within a stable kiwi owned organisation. You will receive training and support as well as company food discounts. Conveniently located near the New Market train station.
This is Monday to Friday position with the opportunity to pick up extra shifts on weekend with higher rates if so desired. So hit apply today or phone Jessica Charnley on 09 336 0369 for a confidential discussion.
As this is a permanent position only New Zealand citizens and residents will be considered.