I am looking for talented, energetic and passionate credit controller who is available immediately to join this well established high profile company located in South Auckland. The role involves credit control, collection, and relationship building. You will be looking to manage a portfolio of clients with the objective of reducing arrears and maintaining this to a high degree of accuracy. Full hand-over will be provided. This would suit anyone looking to return to the work force on a part-time basis.
- Manage your own portfolio with accounts newly in arrears right through to sale of security and assist the team as required to ensure minimal arrears.
- Take inbound calls and assist clients with any queries.
- Collection of new and existing files that are in default.
- Negotiating/Maintaining Payment Arrangements.
- Prepare and issue documentation to appropriate Agents.
- Ensure clear and concise log notes are created on accounts for follow up.
- Ensure that all follow-up tasks are recorded and actioned in a timely manner.
- Provide settlement quotes and account statements to clients upon request.
- Ensure all targets are achieved.
- Keep in mind all costs that will be added to balance owing on each loan in default.
- Completing any other duties or tasks related to collections department as directed.
-Previous Credit Control Experience
-Excellent verbal communication skills
- Efficient time management and organisation skills.
- Previous experience in Collections.
- A positive attitude and work ethic.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to negotiate, deal with conflict and make sound decisions.
- Ability to think outside the square and be able to think fast on your feet.
- Ability to self-manage daily work flows and Tasks.
- Have a professional and courteous manner at all times.
- Being able to empathise with debtors without losing the desired goal of clearing arrears.
You will be working with your customers to help them provide solutions instead of demanding payment, so the ability to think outside the square and be flexible are an absolute must for this role. You will of course have excellent communication skills and solid a background in credit control. You will be able to take ownership of the role and is available to start work immediately. A competitive package is on offer. Please do not apply without previous Credit Control experience. If this sounds like you, and are entitled to work in New Zealand, register your interest by hitting the Apply Now button below and send through your CV with a covering letter. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion please contact Kevin Grant on +64 9 336 0371