Randstad are currently recruiting on behalf of an established innovative enterprise, seeking the services of an accomplished Corporate Accountant.
Reporting in to a Corporate Finance Manager this broad role will hold a range of financial & management accounting responsibilities.
- Review and completion of Corporate Month End reporting
- Involved with the preparation and completion of the annual Budgeting and Monthly Forecasting process for Corporate
- Preparing and reviewing Intercompany and GL reconciliations
- Preparing Indirect tax returns
- Assisting with External and Internal Audit queries
- Completion and review of bank reconciliations
- Maintain and monitor capital works budget and expenditure.
- Support and prepare financial reports Corporate Managers
- Participate in change initiatives providing details analysis and recommendations to the business
This varied role will require someone with the ambition and drive to develop professionally within a fast paced changeable business. However your enthusiasm and ability to think outside the box will be of equal importance.
You will embrace opportunities to improve both financial and management reporting processes as well as have the ability to add value in commercial discussions.
Skills, Knowledge, Experience & Qualifications;
CA or CPA qualified or close to completing.
4-5 years experience.
Excellent time management skills.
Attention to detail.
Excellent communication skills.
Initiative and self starter.
Tertiary qualification in Business, Finance and Accounting.
NZ IFRS and Income Tax legislation.
Detailed knowledge of NZ accounting principles.
If this sounds like the opportunity for you and you fit the desired requirements, please apply by sending your c.v to email@example.com or call 09 336 0356
Financial Accountant, Tax, Statutory Reporting, Budgeting, Forecasting