Our client requires a Project Manager who can “hit the ground” running. As Project Manager, you will display a high level of contract management experience, have a minimum of 5 years of civil contracting and project delivery experience on projects such as drainage, sewage and stormwater works, roads including footpath, pavements and kerb channel.
Key attributes for this role include:
- Provide clear and direct leadership to the team, be a supportive manager.
- Experience with successful project delivery, preferably working as the contractor on civil construction projects
- Proven experience in contractual and financial management of contracts.
- Tendering, estimations and quantity surveying including all contracts and variations of contracts.
- Proven experience in tendering, programming, development of methodologies and attribute writing will be beneficial
- Preferably tertiary qualified (NZCE, Diploma or BE Civil)
To ensure success in this role you will ideally bring with you;
- Excellent ability and knowledge of the Canterbury market.
- Successful team leadership and demonstrated people management including awareness of the importance of both internal and external customers.
- The ability to multi-task and ensure a low level of "down time".
- Advanced and professional interpersonal and communication skills coupled with the ability to interface with Clients, Engineers and Supervisors always with best practice and company ethics in mind.
- Willingness to work outside of business hours to meet deadlines in peak periods.
On offer is an attractive remuneration package, combined with an environment where you will be valued, trusted and given the opportunity to grow.
Only those with a Valid Work Visa or Full Working Rights for New Zealand will be considered.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link or email your updated CV as a Word Document to email@example.com Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Sharon Xu on (0) 3 335 3815
The Randstad CPE team (Construction, Property and Engineering), Claire French (Civil Professional Specialist), Tanya Guerin (Commercial and Residential Professional Specialist), Sharon Xu ( Talent Resourcing Specialist) are currently resourcing for a number of permanent and contract positions. For full details please visit our website at www.randstad.co.nz or call the team on 0800 86 96 75. Thank you.
Randstad currently have a number of construction requirements; please visit our website at www.randstad.co.nz for regular updates. SK916752A