Randstad are currently recruiting on behalf of a multi-national FTSE listed company, enjoying an exciting period of change.
The Role - Business Planning Analyst
Reporting into the head of financial planning & performance, this role will have a business partnering focus within an agile planning team. Essentially this role will provide the business with insights on financial performance & projects through effective weekly & monthly reporting.
The key responsibilities will include;
- Weekly & Monthly Management Reporting - Forecasting & Budgeting
- Provide commentary on financial reports to the senior leadership team
- High level reporting in Excel
- Deep dive analysis
- Business partnering with the internal & external stakeholders
- Planning, through life forecasting & performance reporting
You, the candidate
The ideal candidate will have the following experience & credentials;
- Qualified (CPA, CA or equivalent)
- Experience working in a complex, big capacity, commercial organisation
- Technically savvy
- Exposure to the sales & revenue reporting
- Advanced Excel user
- Commercial drive with the ability to operate in an finance advisory capacity
- Perfect written and verbal communication skills
- A self starter & naturally inquisitive by nature
Please note only applicants with full New Zealand work rights will be eligible for this role.
If you feel you have the necessary skills to excel in this role please send your c.v. to email@example.com or call 09 336 0356.