My client is a national market leader in fleet vehicle leasing and management and they are looking for an exceptional, energetic sales person to join their Christchurch team as a Business Development Manager.
Your responsibilities in this role will include but won’t be limited to –
- Cold calling clients over the phone and face to face
- Achieving monthly business writing sales targets within the south island
- Exceed targeted monthly prospecting activity targets
- Obtain quality business growth and achieve target margins across the total range of products and services
- Monitor the market and provide relevant feedback on trends and competitor activities to management
- Maintain regular client and prospect contact in accordance with buying, working and market platform requirements
The ideal candidate will have –
- Proven sales experience
- A knowledge of the industry/market
- Self-motivation, drive and energy
- Commitment, reliability
This role covers the whole of the South Island so you must be prepared that travel will be involved. This would ideally suit someone who has proven sales experience who is looking for their next step up into a more independent sales role.
If this sounds like something you would be interested then apply now or feel free to give Amy a call on 03 335 3820 to find out more.
sales, sales representative, business development, telesales, territory manager, field sales