Randstad are currently working on behalf of a dynamic, fun and friendly CA firm, looking to secure the services of a BAS accountant.
The business are enjoying exciting growth and offers flexibility, creativity, autonomy, and a working environment that offers a service that leaves a lasting impression to generate ongoing business.
- Manage and assist with the company portfolio of clients including full ownership of the company’s new and existing clients.
- Can review and prepare - Annual Financial Statements, - Monthly Financial Statements and - Tax returns including providing in-depth meaningful commentary (against budget) for monthly and quarterly reports.
- Capitalising on opportunities to add value to clients.
- Tax planning.
- Provide training to staff; it’s more about team work and sharing your thoughts and opinions. We can learn from each other.
- Assist in workflow; you must manage your own workflow
- Work closely with senior management. Preparation of client's tax compliance returns. E.g. GST, PAYE
- Maintenance of client's Xero system. • Look after client's general matters.
- In-house system and business development.
• Great with all types of software – we are all about being efficient and smarter
• Strong accuracy and attention to detail with high presentation is a must
• Confident user of Xero, MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook) and Workflow Max
• Superb Communication skills and clear awesomeness with talking and emailing customers
• A sense of humour, willingness to work hard, drive and passion to be a part of this special business (#notmuchtoask)
• 3 to 5 years’ prior accounting practice experience
• Work from home one day a month
• 3 wellness days per year
• Attractive remuneration package
This business has a unique set of values that they live and breathe by (SPECS)
• Simple - Keeping processes, numbers and all things business simple. Progressive – Being future focused and striving for growth
• Excellent – showcasing excellence in all activities.
• Convenient – making life as easy as possible
• Synergetic – working together to do great things
If this sounds like you and you are interested in applying, please send a copy of your c.v to email@example.com