My client is looking for a strong and well presented individual who will take responsibility for the smooth running of the office. You will thrive in busy and dynamic work environments and enjoy helping people. With high attention to detail, you are a self-motivated team player with exceptional communication skills.
My client operates within the Finance Industry and strives to deliver a high level of service, whilst maintaining a healthy and enjoyable work culture.
Role – Office Coordinator
- Location: North Shore
- Type: Permanent
- Greeting clients and providing exceptional service
- Maintaining a professional work space
- Managing the team phones, when required
- Organising meetings
- General administration tasks (courier, supplies, storage, cleaning, kitchen maintenance, banking)
- Support the Managing Director and other senior staff
- Assist the marketing team with arranging client functions
- Company vehicle maintenance and staff carpark arrangement
- Assist with ad hoc projects, presentations and other important documents
- Assist with sundry activities; distributing mail, incidental administration
- Assist with customer services at peak times
The ideal candidate will be
A trustworthy, approachable and proactive individual. You will be able to work autonomously, and within a wider team environment. You will be both approachable and professional at all times, keeping the company at the front of mind. You will have atleast 2 years of administrative or customer service experience. You will also possess the following skills:
- Strong administration skills – organised & methodical
- Intermediate Microsoft Office skills
- Ability to work with tight deadlines and prioritise accordingly
- Works well under pressure
- Exceptional communication skills – verbal and written
If the above sounds like you and you would like further information, please apply for this role below.
You must be a NZ Citizen or hold a valid Work Visa.