Are you a resilient administrator with a strong eye for detail? Do you procedure focused roles? If yes, I would love to hear from you!
My client is a government organization and they are looking for their next administrative superstars. You will be working full time, on a temporary basis from March until the end of June on a newly created project. The ideal candidate will be confident in their approach and hit the ground running.
Some of the administrator’s duties include;
- Accurately entering information into the database
- Confidently interpret historical documents
- Ability to multitask on multiple screens
- High command of English – both written and verbal
The ideal candidate will;
- Have a self managing mentality
- Be savvy with technology
- Be highly motivated to succeed
- Enjoy process driven roles
You will contribute to a fun office environment on this project based in Auckland CBD. You will be willing to complete necessary documentation, including criminal conviction checks and data entry tests. You will have a bubbly personality and a good work ethic.
Due to the client, I can only accept applications from New Zealand Citizens.
If your experience mirrors the requirements and sounds like what you are looking for, please apply online with an up to date CV and I will contact you. I look forward to hearing from you.