Are you looking for an Accounts Receivable or Credit Control position? This employer of choice is looking for an experienced Accounts professional to join their dynamic team. First class service is a key component for the candidate who will join this well established organisation located in central Auckland. With accurate data entry and over 2 years experience in an Accounts Receivable/Credit Control position you will be able to take charge of this busy temp to perm role. This role is permanent
• End to end Accounts receivable function.
• Ensuring that invoices, statements and credit notes are emailed/mailed out to customers promptly.
• Reconciliation of debtor’s ledger through to GL, reconciliation of individual debtor accounts and the investigation and correction of any discrepancies as and when required
• Processing Direct Credits, Bank Statements and Cheque payment
• Supplier statement reconciliation
• Liaising with internal and external stakeholders
• GL journals as required, bad debt write-off, with approval from Accountant.
• Processing invoices
• Recommendations on debtor settlements
• Ad hoc work as required
• Excel Spreadsheet skills to intermediate level
• Accounting knowledge and broad level of accounting package experience
• Effective time management skills, ability to prioritise work and manage workloads.
• Proven Accounts Receivable and Debt collection experience
• Ability to meet strict deadlines without default
• Open to change and flexibility
• Ability to learn quickly on the job
• Excellent communication skills
• High level of accuracy
• Good reconciliation skills
To be successful in this role you must be comfortable working as part of a team and be available to start immediately. You will possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills and have the ability to multi-task. This is your opportunity to prove your skills in a great company that offers attractive salaries and a positive work environment. If this sounds like you and are entitled to work in New Zealand immediately, register your interest by hitting the Apply Now button below and send through your CV with a covering letter. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion please contact Kevin Grant on 09 3360371