About the Company
My client is a family business that specialises in their field. They have been operating since the 1990's and have grown to become very successful in their field.
About the Role
This role is pivotal to the running of this business. It is a busy accounts administration and office management role. This is a reasonably independent role so you will need to be able to work autonomously.
Duties will include:
- Payroll - time sheeting and data entry
- Accounts payable & receivable
- Administrative support to the sales team when required
- Secretarial function to the CEO
- Customer Service - Answering the telephones and greeting visitors
- Debt collection
- Manage the smooth running of the day to day office environment
- Banking, mail and office ordering
- Typing up quotes and lodging enquiries
- Health & Safety – reporting of incidents, work with management on safety improvements, ensure the work place is safe at all times
You will be an easy going individual who is willing to have a laugh and get on with everyone in the team. You will be comfortable in a male dominated environment and communication will be one of your key strengths. You will have a strong work ethic, pick new things up easily and be super efficient.
You will be at an advantage if you have skills and experience in areas such as procurement, debt collection, H&S or managing a website. Your excel skills will be at an intermediate level as a minimum and experience with MYOB, Infusion or a similar package is a must.
If this role sounds like you, please apply now online. If you would like to discuss any queries you have about this role, please contact Gabrielle on 03 335 3822.