Each year we recognise and award the most attractive employers across various countries throughout the globe. Not just another prize to display in the trophy cabinet; the winner is based on the outcome of the world’s largest survey into employer branding.
Uniquely, our #1 Employer Award is based on ‘the people’s choice’ research – combining the views of a representative sample of employees and job-seekers across each participating country:
• 7,000 respondents per country between the ages of 18 and 65 are asked for their views on a country’s 150 largest companies via an online questionnaire.
• The companies are selected through national statistics agencies which means they cannot request or subscribe to be included in the survey.
• The winners are selected solely based on the appeal of their employer brand.
All of these measures ensure that the survey remains completely objective.
The Randstad Award research uncovers:
- the most important factors for potential jobseekers when choosing an employer
- how attractive your industry sector is compared to others
- top 20 most attractive employers
- who is New Zealand’s most attractive employer